SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Circle K Discontinues "Pink" Sweetener
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Circle K Discontinues "Pink" Sweetener Login/Join 
posted
I like coffee, I like lots of coffee and I actually like Circle K coffee. I always make it the same way with half & half and a couple of pinks.

The past few weeks I have noticed they have been out of pink but had green and yellow...now I don't care what anyone says, I can tell the difference! I asked the ever so helpful cashier what up and was told that they forgot to order it but then I noticed it missing at another store so I wrote corporate. I received an email back telling that the regional manager decided to discontinue it?

I am not sure where this logic comes from as I was under the impression that "pink" sweeteners were the most popular.

This makes as much sense as the time the Taco Bell near us stopped offering "fire" sauce because "the owner doesn't like it.

I told Circle K that the regional manager was a moron and capable of commit depraved sexual acts with cats.

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That nasty crap is all my Dad will have in his coffee since the 70's, I have to buy some whenever he comes to town. Nasty, nasty stuff. I hear they shoved it up rat butts and it gave them butt cancer Wink

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
That nasty crap is all my Dad will have in his coffee since the 70's, I have to buy some whenever he comes to town. Nasty, nasty stuff. I hear they shoved it up rat butts and it gave them butt cancer Wink

So, I need to find cancer rats and squeeze their ass juice in my coffee? Razz

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you don't drink your coffee black, then you're wrong Big Grin

My wife drinks cream and sugar with a dash of coffee. I don't get it.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8766 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Orndorff:

I know, I know...My dad always tells me "if you can drink your coffee black you can have coffee anywhere"

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
quote:

Eek hahahaha this made me chuckle. Thank you

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Aspartame has fallen greatly out of favor over the past couple of decades. So I'm not surprised that they eventually pulled aspartame from their coffee accessories.

Even the diet soda manufacturers have added alternate 0 calorie sodas using other sweeteners like Splenda/sucralose (e.g. Diet Coke = aspartame, while Coke Zero = sucralose)

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not even a little milk?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
Not even a little milk?

That's how I drink mine, if available.

Otherwise black.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
Not even a little milk?

That's how I drink mine, if available.

Otherwise black.

I prefer mine with cream to take the bitter edge off but can drink it black if necessary. I simply cannot abide by any type of sweetener, though.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only thing I ever put in my coffee is Bailey’s and/or Jamison.

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
quote:

I'm close to tearing an abdominal muscle. This thread has the makings of an epic rant. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6403 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
A recent stop for coffee with a friend: me, black coffee please, no I don't want anything in it, but the guy behind me will take whatever chemical flavored goodie you wish to push his way...

I lost track at four of the flavored creamer crap he dumped in it. He ain't ever and I mean never welcome in my hunt camp with that stuff!

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:

Correction: if coffee is good black, it's good coffee. Big GrinD

Posts: 1729 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Word.

My girlfriend drinks what amount to slightly caffeinated jugs of hot cocoa. I like yummy things too, but I took a sip of her coffee the other day, and my pancreas started to hurt.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Go for the 16 calories in a packet of real sugar. Tastes better.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Some cream. No sweetener. Although I did have some Sambucca with coffee yesterday.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I’ve cut back but nothing like a good super strong brewed ultra dark roast with a bit of honey and half and half. My in-laws drink it black but it’s so weak it tastes like tea. Her tea is so strong it reminds you of coffee. She should invent a new drink and call it teafee.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post