SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Barack "lame duck" Obama
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Barack "lame duck" Obama Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Why does the media even report on this fool? He is no longer the president. Trump kicks his ass every morning before breakfast. He's just keeping the chair warm in the Oval Office.

Put us out of his misery. Just ignore him for the next ten days!

RMD

Some men are morally opposed to violence; they are protected by men who are not.

Posts: 17872 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not want the bad stuff he is doing ignored, but they do ignore that stuff. Heck, he may set free all the gitmo prisoners before he is done, I want that made known, but you will not hear it on most media outlets.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 993 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I wish the asshat would just play 20 rounds of golf in the next 10 days instead of screwing up more things.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 13223 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I'm fairly certain that the incoming can unfuck all that he fucks up. I understand your point, but he is going to go full retard and I would just as soon not hear the dirty details breathlessly told by the airheads of the MSM. Call it "obamafatigue".

RMD

Some men are morally opposed to violence; they are protected by men who are not.

Posts: 17872 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I'm fairly certain that the incoming can unfuck all that he fucks up. ...

Yes. Absent in any news is that of; soon to be President in situ, Donald J. Trump, cowering in his safe place pissing his pajamas and sipping hot chocolate.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 34481 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
He's worked harder the past 2 months than the prior 94 combined.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig.

Posts: 9305 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
I do not want the bad stuff he is doing ignored, but they do ignore that stuff. Heck, he may set free all the gitmo prisoners before he is done, I want that made known, but you will not hear it on most media outlets.

I'm oddly okay with that. It will make it less awkward when GBU-31s rain down on these terrorist assholes if they aren't still in Cuba.

[i]

Posts: 4651 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The amazing thing is how wonderful he thinks he has been . I guess the trick is if you repeat a lie enough times, even you come to believe it . You and what Rush so wonderfully describes as low information voters .

Posts: 581 | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
Picture of Arty
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . . He's just keeping the chair warm in the Oval Office. . . RMD

Has he actually been in the Oval Office in the last few weeks?

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 6857 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Cuz they're holding onto the last vestiges of their declining political glory. They feel like they made Obama and there's not going to be a Hillary to replace him: this is their last trip round the buffet, might as well go slow and grab as much as they can.

Posts: 16769 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The whole lame duck thing is stupid. I can't think of another country who lets someone hang around almost three months after losing an election... mostly it's GTFO.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 15429 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
MSM is still in mourning. Worse yet, how could they have been wrong?

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is.

Posts: 7764 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah and he is probably pissing all over the floors in the white house, yet Trump is being blamed for pissing in barrys bed, how ironic

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 993 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
<snip> ...Call it "obamafatigue".

RMD

I caught that shit once back in 2008 around Christmas. Makes you mad and want to break stuff, yell at the dog and move to Canada. I thought I'd get over it but it's like malaria, you don't ever get over it, you just kinda get used to having it.

I keep hoping for a cure, maybe this year.

I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden.

Posts: 4827 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
7 and a wake up Big Grin

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 9899 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why does the media even report on this fool?

The answer is already in your question ~ just who is the Media ?

Posts: 13403 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post