SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Really? A Phillips? What kind of screw is that?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really? A Phillips? What kind of screw is that? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Kobalt 210 pc bit set. They had these on sale for 20 bucks last yr around black Friday.

https://www.amazon.com/Kobalt-...a-571685215417&psc=1

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Not so much as the variety of fasteners out there, just don't say one kind and ship out a different kind in the box.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Where were you 35 years ago. All I knew was a impact screw driver did the job.
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
And then there's JIS: Japanese Industrial Standard. LOOKS like a Phillips. S'not. It WILL strip out if you try to remove it with a Phillips.

They're all over UJMs (Universal Japanese Motorcycle) from the 60s/70s/80s. Therefore, I bought a good set of JIS screwdrivers.

Amazingly, they work on pretty much ANY Phillips-looking screw.

Personally I'm a big fan of hex head (Allen) and Torx fasteners.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5150 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/fp14jarnTP0

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
What do you have if you mix Vodka, Orange Juice and Milk of Magnesia?

A Phillips Screwdriver!

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scooter123:
Does Strap on still send out a Billie Jean King Calender with their catalog? Never did understand that deal, why anyone would like to see Billie Jean King in a thong bikini is something I'll never understand.

YEAH!!! What are they? Nuts? BTW, would you happen to have a picture of BJK in this thong? Asking for a friend.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:

A Phillips Screwdriver!
Vodka and Prune Juice?

A Pile Driver.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
had to go to a residence to remove a already installed credenza cabinet as the customer decieded they wanted a stain grade product instead of paint grade that was installed....before I arrived someone had ripped it apart with the parts scattered on floor....reason was they did not have a #2 ROBERTS TIP to fit installation screws..... by the way they had to pay for the destroyed fixture as that was what the contract called for... go figure........drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by George43:

A Phillips Screwdriver!
Vodka and Prune Juice?

A Pile Driver.

Prune Juice and Tang?

Start your day with a little Prune Tang!

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post