SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Sig Products not available!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Products not available! Login/Join 
posted
All to often when I receive the Sig Email offers , the product I am interested in is not available. (Out of stock) Why in the world would they send a special ad out for a product they know they do not have in stock? Most recently a RH Rosen holster for my 365XL w/Romeo. They have Left hand but no right?

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Poor communication between the marketing and supply department. All too common.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I don't know why, but was given this explanation once: "We put (this product) on sale on the come. If we get enough orders, we order it!".

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the Thunder Ranch website. Half of the swag items , hats, shirts, decals , etc are always "out of stock". It's as though no one is in charge of re-ordering.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get American Rifleman and American Handgunner magazines.

Seems like it's pretty close to 55% ads for everything under the sun ,guns and ammo.

How can manufacturer s spend all that money on ad space when there is almost nothing on the store shelves?

If nothing is getting produced, why bother with ad space?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bendable,

Ad space in industry rags are usually secured 6-9 months in advance.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Seems to me SIG is too busy changing stuff and adding short runs of new stuff to bother with producing parts, especially the promised modular parts for the 320/365 series, magazines, and replacement parts. And notice the latest gizmo gimmick offering FCUs and linking up with 3rd-party vendors in the 320 "modularity" hype.

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
There should be an option that shows “in-stock only” items

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post