SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Misophonia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Misophonia Login/Join 
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted
If you're making chomping, slurping, or lip smacking sounds you better have dysphagia or some type of medical condition. Otherwise chew with your fucking mouth closed. Stop talking, close your lips, and chew. Learn some manners. You're never too old.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I couldn't agree more. Every time I hear that shit I want to just smack the life out of whomever is doing it.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I sat next to someone in a meeting today who was eating RADISHES like they were potato chips. I almost lost it.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
^OMG they were just begging for a dick/throat punch.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had a boss once that would chew with his mouth open and tr alk with his mouth full... often sending bits of food flying across the table. Luckily a good friend/coworker warned me never to sit across from him. It was gross.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maestro:
I sat next to someone in a meeting today who was eating RADISHES like they were potato chips. I almost lost it.

I just almost punched my iPad after reading that.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Only allowed while eating Pho, slurping that is

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
People making a lot of eating noises is about as bad as it gets.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
The strange thing is that I LOVE listening to my dogs eat their kibble.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post