SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Soy face
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Soy face Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
Just STOP it! Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Except for the guy with the Cookie Crisp box, they all look like they just got a prostate exam.....

For Those Who Fight For It, Life has a Special Flavor the protected never know.... Khe Sahn "68" Unknown Marine

Posts: 262 | Location: North Central Indiana | Registered: August 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Ya know, this millennial/metrosexual beard fetish is about to drive me to shave mine off.

Unfortunately, I REALLY hate shaving, and nobody has seen my bare face since I retired from the Navy. Other than that brief stint with Lockheed-Martin.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What is this supposed to mean? What's the herd up to now?

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn't familiar either so I did some research. It is a meme with the following description;

"Nu-male Smile, also known as the Soylent Grin, Nu-Male Face and Cuckface, is an internet slang term referring to a facial expression associated with men described as nu-male or Soy Boys who are photographed expressing surprise or excitement with their mouth agape."

Posts: 337 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a phrase from school days:

You know he didn't get that round mouth from eating square meals.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crue-dell:
I wasn't familiar either so I did some research. It is a meme with the following description;

"Nu-male Smile, also known as the Soylent Grin, Nu-Male Face and Cuckface, is an internet slang term referring to a facial expression associated with men described as nu-male or Soy Boys who are photographed expressing surprise or excitement with their mouth agape."
Sorry, can I get a translator? I still don't understand. To me, it looks like stupid people following the stupid herd for no discernable reason.

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sorry, can I get a translator? I still don't understand. To me, it looks like stupid people following the stupid herd for no discernable reason.

Nailed it.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks like the high school dance teams doing their "facials". Exaggerated expressions that are visible to an audience from stage distance. On a "man" at conversational distance......just gay.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
10,000 generations have brought us to this?

Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Ya know, this millennial/metrosexual beard fetish is about to drive me to shave mine off.

Unfortunately, I REALLY hate shaving, and nobody has seen my bare face since I retired from the Navy. Other than that brief stint with Lockheed-Martin.

What millennial/metrosexual beard guys think they look like:

What they actually look like:

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Zager and Evans got it wrong. It already started.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Soy face is a moment, a symptom but Nu-male is truly disturbing. Institutionalized low self-esteem, a freaking badge to be proudly cultivated. Roll Eyes Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Back in my day they were simply known as "dorks".
Looks like they're all ready for their money shot though.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:

What millennial/metrosexual beard guys think they look like:

What they actually look like:

Exactly!

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cuckface

I was thinking of something that sounded similar. I was only one letter off!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Do they carry a murse?

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
...will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him...
You mean "the first male that has sex with him", right?