SIGforum
Soy face

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/9810077834

March 07, 2018, 10:28 PM
Ripley
Soy face
Just STOP it! Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
March 07, 2018, 10:43 PM
specwar451
Except for the guy with the Cookie Crisp box, they all look like they just got a prostate exam.....

For Those Who Fight For It, Life has a Special Flavor the protected never know.... Khe Sahn "68" Unknown Marine
March 08, 2018, 04:44 AM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
March 08, 2018, 05:45 AM
PHPaul
Ya know, this millennial/metrosexual beard fetish is about to drive me to shave mine off.

Unfortunately, I REALLY hate shaving, and nobody has seen my bare face since I retired from the Navy. Other than that brief stint with Lockheed-Martin.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
March 08, 2018, 05:58 AM
parabellum
What is this supposed to mean? What's the herd up to now?
March 08, 2018, 06:33 AM
crue-dell
I wasn't familiar either so I did some research. It is a meme with the following description;

"Nu-male Smile, also known as the Soylent Grin, Nu-Male Face and Cuckface, is an internet slang term referring to a facial expression associated with men described as nu-male or Soy Boys who are photographed expressing surprise or excitement with their mouth agape."
March 08, 2018, 06:53 AM
Audioholic
Reminds me of a phrase from school days:

You know he didn't get that round mouth from eating square meals.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard
March 08, 2018, 07:07 AM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by crue-dell:
I wasn't familiar either so I did some research. It is a meme with the following description;

"Nu-male Smile, also known as the Soylent Grin, Nu-Male Face and Cuckface, is an internet slang term referring to a facial expression associated with men described as nu-male or Soy Boys who are photographed expressing surprise or excitement with their mouth agape."
Sorry, can I get a translator? I still don't understand. To me, it looks like stupid people following the stupid herd for no discernable reason.
March 08, 2018, 07:53 AM
PHPaul
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sorry, can I get a translator? I still don't understand. To me, it looks like stupid people following the stupid herd for no discernable reason.

Nailed it.

March 08, 2018, 07:56 AM
MNSIG
It looks like the high school dance teams doing their "facials". Exaggerated expressions that are visible to an audience from stage distance. On a "man" at conversational distance......just gay.
March 08, 2018, 07:58 AM
parabellum
10,000 generations have brought us to this?
March 08, 2018, 08:03 AM
Audioholic
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Ya know, this millennial/metrosexual beard fetish is about to drive me to shave mine off.

Unfortunately, I REALLY hate shaving, and nobody has seen my bare face since I retired from the Navy. Other than that brief stint with Lockheed-Martin.

What millennial/metrosexual beard guys think they look like:

What they actually look like:

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard
March 08, 2018, 08:07 AM
Johnny 3eagles
Zager and Evans got it wrong. It already started.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
March 08, 2018, 08:43 AM
Ripley
Soy face is a moment, a symptom but Nu-male is truly disturbing. Institutionalized low self-esteem, a freaking badge to be proudly cultivated. Roll Eyes Frown

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
March 08, 2018, 08:45 AM
Ryanp225
Back in my day they were simply known as "dorks".
Looks like they're all ready for their money shot though.
March 08, 2018, 09:04 AM
Johnny 3eagles
Soy Boy
Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
March 08, 2018, 09:54 AM
PHPaul
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:

What millennial/metrosexual beard guys think they look like:

What they actually look like:

Exactly!

March 08, 2018, 10:02 AM
flesheatingvirus
quote:
Cuckface

I was thinking of something that sounded similar. I was only one letter off!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
March 08, 2018, 10:10 AM
BigSwede
Do they carry a murse?

March 08, 2018, 10:26 AM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
...will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him...
You mean "the first male that has sex with him", right?