SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Ow! Ow!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ow! Ow! Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Fluorescent light fixture swung down and YYYYEEEEEOEOOOOOEEEEEE!!!

Mid-shin. Right on the bone.

Spent the afternoon at the urgent care center.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31431 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Chicks dig scars.

Posts: 20088 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I have so many scars it is hard to count. Getting old, skin gets thin, and any little thing results in blood. Just yesterday I was up in the attic running Cat5e for a security camera. Came down bleeding in several places.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
It's only a flesh wound!

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
I've done something like that three times now. It's truely an unforgettable experience. Two left permanent dents hell one is 29 years old. I remember this because it hurt like a SOB. I damn rarely get within 2' of the rear bumper of a truck too.

You have my sympathy.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5149 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That hurts just seeing the photos.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Shins and pain..........Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
Getting old, skin gets thin, and any little thing results in blood. 

And I don't realize it 'til I'm done with the job. First thought, Now, how the hell did I do that?

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Chicks dig scars.

I've collected hundreds of stiches and have scars from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head, on every major body part (i.e., abdomen, both arms, both legs, head, torso) and I don't have any chicks in my life.

What am I doing wrong?

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31431 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
If the scars aren't working try tattoos and piercings. I'd start with a full sleeve and prince Albert minimum. Maybe also consider a puppy, but definitely without thought book the appointment for the piercing and tat, stat.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toms:
quote:

And I don't realize it 'til I'm done with the job. First thought, Now, how the hell did I do that?

Same here. It usually doesn't hurt when it happens, so I get done and start noticing blood in several different spots. One I didn't even see, went to the doctor the next day for something else, and the nurse said what did you do to the top of your head? Right on the very top, bleeding. Must have scraped a rafter.

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see meat!!

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1056 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I can't mow the yard without bleeding.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Windex or dirt.
Walk it off, pusscake.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can't mow the yard without bleeding.

It's good to know that I am not the only one. Wink

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
If I check the oil on any of my vehicles I can count on finding blood somewhere afterward,

If I do something like rotate the tires I probably will end up in an Urgent Care facility.

Hate to think what it's going to be like when I really get old! (Only 73 now.) LOL

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Pain heals.
Chicks dig scars.
Glory... lasts forever

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I get to now go visit my physician because I am having an adverse reaction to the tetanus vaccine that I received.

I hurt in every joint, every muscle, all over my body.

My left wrist really hurts.

Bloody Hell.

Update: everybody agrees it's a severe adverse reaction to the tetanus shot.

Guys, you don't want this to happen to you. My left arm is useless. My pain is 354,765 on a scale of 1-5. It's almost as bad as a cluster headache.

I've been give Stallone sized doses of steroids IV and oral and told to ride it out. It is about all they can do for me.

Okay, if Hunter can ride out the bats and lizards, I can ride this out. I'll up the Vitamin C.

ETA 2: Its official.

An adverse reaction to tetanus vaccine sucks sweaty camel balls.

Couple it with the reaction to a high dose of steroids and you have something that sucks a sweaty dead camel's balls.

The worse news is that steroids and antibiotics are not a great mix; however, I think I can schedule a colonoscopy for later today.

The good news is my left wrist and hand are functional again. The bad news is they look like they belong on the Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man.

Just think 12 more days of steroids! Rah!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Just curious but how often do you shave your legs

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Just curious but how often do you shave your legs

Guess that explains the "no women" in his life. Not that there's anything wrong with it....

Its OK that some here want to post gory pics. Better than spider or snake pics. What I'd like to have more are audio recordings of the words used right after the injury. Looking at a non-bloody gash is OK if its not mine. But my vocabulary is sort of limited and I really like hearing the same old words put together in a creative way. OK, do it so the chill'n won't have to hear.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post