SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Nonstop hacking/throat clearing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nonstop hacking/throat clearing Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
Try living in Korea. Throat clearing followed by spitting is constant. It's cultural whenever people are outside.

Maybe a result of eating that home brew Kimchi they bury in earthen ware until it's about to explode.

Just the smell of it would make me gag.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:...
I meant it plays in reverse.

Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
I have that problem after eating ice cream or snowballs. Drives me crazy for a couple of hours.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
One of those assholes likely is the reason I’m sick now. Couldn’t quit sneezing a few hours after getting home from the gym yesterday. Spent last night thrashing on the couch unable to breathe and choking on mucus. Sinus pressure is finally to a level that doesn’t make me want to eat a bullet. Worst night I’ve had in a long time. Mad

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
This used to be me. I found out I'm allergic to whey protein/casein. I cut milk products out and I stopped doing it.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7069 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
High Drag, Low Speed!
Picture of Heatmiser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some blood pressure meds cause hacking and clearing .... It Could be this.

Lisinopril is one.

Bad cough/gagging for a long time after I quit smoking. I thought it was left over side affect from smoking 20+ years. Changed medication and it went away.

“Sons of Bitches! Take this blindfold off and let me see my bride!"

Posts: 667 | Location: Central Arkansas | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post