SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Don't be greedy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't be greedy Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted
So you can purchase a VG Italian Beretta 92 off the web for around $330-$350 all day long. Don't turn around and try selling it for $450. Don't be an ass-wipe greedy prick. And for God sake do not tell me it's rare.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He will likely get his price. Not worth the blood pressure, just move along.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JR78:
So you can purchase a VG Italian Beretta 92 off the web for around $330-$350 all day long. Don't turn around and try selling it for $450. Don't be an ass-wipe greedy prick. And for God sake do not tell me it's rare.

I suppose I could do the same thing, but that's not my style. But I don't begrudge folks who do that, and I won't call them greedy pricks. It's call capitalism. People who don't do their their homework and buy at the asking price have who to blame? I'm not going to blame the seller.

Now, if he were selling it for a grand, then he's a prick. Big Grin However, whoever buys it deserves all the blame, because he's a stupid ass.

Q

Posts: 26317 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post