SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USCCA emails
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USCCA emails Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
I am not sure how I suddenly got on this email list, but all of a sudden my work and personal email are just being bombarded with emails from this Tim Schmidt asshole for the USCCA. Hey Tim, go fuck yourself. Any chance you may have had of me joining your organization has just gone away 100%

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I wound up on this obnoxious mailing list. I think that it happened when I entered my email a giveaway for a gun, don't remember which one it was.

I did manage to unsubscribe and I no longer receive those emails.

Sorry, I don't remember details, I'm a Geezer and have CRS* syndrome.
* CRS: Can't Remember Shit

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list that this bozo has put on his email bombard list.

I've "unsubscribed" from his list twice at this point and the emails just keep on coming.

You have to wonder about how legitimate the company is if they have to resort to these sort of tactics.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Same guy here.
http://wearzdc.blogspot.com/20...ing-workshop_07.html

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
USCCA emails

I've noticed a lot of USCCA ads on the local AM news radio station the last few weeks.
The ads are kinda cheesy..

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USCCA is local to me, and I know several former colleagues who work there, including the guy who runs the email program. I'll mention to him how annoying it is. Fortunately I'm not on the list. YET. LOL.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USCCA member here. Maybe one e-mail from them a week. Looks like I skated.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16087 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post