SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Chase bank, again...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chase bank, again... Login/Join 
posted
Chase had the car loan on my 2015 VW Golf TDI that I turned back in to VW last month.

Final paperwork from VW was authorized last December, but VW mislaid the papers until found early April, 2017. So, I continued to make monthly payments on the car until April 19 when VW bought the TDI and paid me. They paid Chase for the car and title April 24th.

Since I overpaid over $1,000 to Chase Bank, they owe me the money.

I'm still waiting. Chase tells me the "check is in the system", but where in the system, noone seems to know.

So, here's another reason I'll stay with a Credit Union and never deal with a bank again.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Yep, it's why I've been dealing with our Credit Union for 25+ years. I couldn't be happier. I walk in the door and someone says "hi Jim, what can we do for you today?"

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm still waiting. Chase tells me the "check is in the system", but where in the system, noone seems to know.

Willie would know, should have called us sooner.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chase spent your money on direct mail. I get 3 or 4 credit card offers from them per week.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Yep, it's why I've been dealing with our Credit Union for 25+ years. I couldn't be happier. I walk in the door and someone says "hi Jim, what can we do for you today?"

Jim

Yep, same here with my Credit Union. I've had, and paid off (ahead of time), so many loans with them over the years that nowadays when I go in they just ask how much I need and it's done.

Wonderful organization and great customer service. I have no need to go elsewhere.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update.....

I received the $1K check from Chase today. Odd, that it was printed (dated) April 24th, the same day Chase paid VW for the Golf but took nearly a month to travel from Ft Worth, TX to Tucson.

I'm done with Chase, regardless of their low interest rates.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
took nearly a month to travel from Ft Worth, TX to Tucson.

I-10 is under construction.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
took nearly a month to travel from Ft Worth, TX to Tucson.

I-10 is under construction.

Hahaha... traffic jam... I-10 can be a crazy place.

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post