SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Offer You Will Not See Anywhere Else!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Offer You Will Not See Anywhere Else! Login/Join 
posted
Too bad that isn't true!!!!!!!

In this particular case, Nutrisystem, but applies too far too many things! Atomic, TAC, anything, etc.

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the "As Seen on TV" stuff can be found on a short shelf in Shopko for half price.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw both the Cop Cam and the Tac Cam side-by-side at the store last night. Even their web sites are too similar.

The documentation on the Cop Cam says that the battery is good for 45 minutes or working time before you have to recharge it.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Slap Chop, you're gonna love my nuts!

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite is the countdown timer in the corner. "Must order in the next 3:30 to get the deal".

You mean you timed that commercial for the precise moment, in my time zone, so it would expire just after airing?

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
BUT WAIT, There's More!

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Our operators are standing by.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
NOW how much would you pay??

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/2HKTx5WFcs0

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post