SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Seriously?? 1 hour to swap a battery!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seriously?? 1 hour to swap a battery! Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Not so much of a pain to get to, but I hate with a passion the side post batteries, GM still uses them in the Express vans. A holes

zzzzzzzzzAPPPPPP! Eek

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12402 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
$250 on sale. I only buy the best batteries.
Northstar X2 Power AGMs

Same parent company (EnerSys) as Odyssey batteries. They are probably made at the same facility in Missouri, as they are USA made (one of the few left). I have been using Odyssey AGMs and am quite pleased with them, about the same price, too.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just replaced the blower motor resister on a Ford Fiesta. Ho.ly.Shit. I thought whoever designed the cabin air filter location and access was an asshole. This dude was a sadist.

Same car though that I had to take off the wheel and spin the crank with a special tool to change a belt...

------------

The people have spoken... The bastards.

Posts: 2092 | Registered: May 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post