SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Stupid Trump Hater
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stupid Trump Hater Login/Join 
Picture of ridewv
posted
Some dumb ass passed a policeman on I-68 at high speed. Cop chased him and finally pulled him over. Asked dumb ass if he had any drugs in the vehicle. Dumb ass answered "no but I have explosives in here and I'm on my way to blow up the White House".
So the authorities, overreacting as they tend to do, have shut down both lanes of I-68 near Maryland.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
What an idiot! Hope they throw the book at him. Then maybe a table and chair for good measure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sigh. Idiots.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy deserves a word stronger than dumbass.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.co...ill-president-trump/

Man Detained In West Virginia, Accused Of Threatening To Kill President Trump

March 27, 2019 at 5:18 pm

BRUCETON MILLS, W.Va. (AP) – Police in West Virginia have detained a driver who authorities say had an explosive powder and threatened to kill President Donald Trump and blow up the Pentagon.

News outlets report the man was taken into custody following a traffic stop Wednesday along Interstate 68 in northern West Virginia.

State police in Kingwood said in a news release that a 42-year-old motorist was stopped for speeding near Bruceton Mills. Capt. Shallon Oglesby says a firearm and an explosive powder was found in the vehicle.

The interstate was shut down for four hours for what state police said was an “in-depth investigation.” The suspect’s name wasn’t immediately released.

U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives spokeswoman April Langwell confirmed the agency responded to the incident but referred questions to state police. The FBI also assisted.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I am glad that he told the officer of his plans, so he could meet justice before and not after.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I went to high school in Bruceton Mills.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
He's fucking terrorist, not a dumbass.

Q

Posts: 26351 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
I went to high school in Bruceton Mills.

Really? Why would anyone ever leave Bruceton? Big Grin

Bruceton volunteer fire Dept offered the use of their building to the FBI and SS to investigate the dumbass terrorist, which they did there.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
"Blow up the Pentagon" he said. With whatever was in his car.

That's rich.

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few more details:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog...munition-in-car-made

Police: Missouri man arrested with gun, ammunition in car made threats against White House, Pentagon

BY MORGAN GSTALTER - 03/28/19 03:57 PM EDT

A Missouri man told police in West Virginia on Wednesday that he was driving 130 miles per hour with guns, ammunition and gunpowder in his car because he was late to a dinner with President Trump.

Eric Leonardo Charron of Kansas City was pulled over in Preston County, W.Va., for driving 130 mph in a 70 mph zone when he told the trooper that "special hearing" would tell him to do bad things when he arrived at the White House or the Pentagon, ABC affiliated WCHS reported.

According to a criminal complaint reported by WCHS, Charron had a 9mm handgun, 300 rounds of ammunition and an unspecified amount of gunpowder in the car.

The complaint, filed in Preston County Magistrate Court, states that when a trooper asked if there were explosives in the car, Charron responded “not a whole lot.”

Authorities closed down Interstate 68 near the West Virginia-Maryland border for nearly three and a half hours as the West Virginia State Police Explosive Response Team, the FBI and the Secret Service arrived on scene.

The State Police later said no explosives were found in the car, WCHS reported.

Charron allegedly told investigators that he was traveling to see the president and wanted to give the firearms and explosives to Trump. He reportedly said that he had recently smoked methamphetamine.

The suspect said he had left Kansas City the previous evening and drove without stopping for nearly 13 hours before being pulled over, the outlet reported.

He was arrested and charged with reckless driving and prohibited person in possession of a firearm. Charron is reportedly being held in the Tygart Valley Regional Jail on a $10,000 cash only bond.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Was it Madonna?

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12932 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Supposed the cops asked him what kind of coffee he was drinking?

Posts: 26 | Location: Chapel Hill, NC | Registered: May 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Cop should have asked him one question, "are you serious?" If the answer was 'Yes' then put one in his head and then call for back up.

And I don't think it has any relevance to Trump, I don't like the man but would never threaten him or anybody else let alone that fine and historic building.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
The interstate was shut down for four hours for what state police said was an “in-depth investigation.”

Yeah, because it takes four fracking hours to determine:

1. The driver is a nutjob, terrorist, or both, and should be detained
  2. The vehicle actually does contain explosives

Good thing he didn't claim the vehicle harboured mercury or asbestos. They probably would've closed the freeway (both sides), told everybody for a mile around to shelter in place, torn the freeway up for a mile either side of the site, bagged everything in sealed bags for safe disposal, and then rebuilt the freeway.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
He reportedly said that he had recently smoked methamphetamine.

Who would have ever guessed that?!?!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post