SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Buyers Remorse?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buyers Remorse? Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see pics of the jams. That may open the door up to the possibility of taking the gun back, or maybe it doesn't (that's obviously your call) but I'd like to see it.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I wouldn’t bother responding.

I have the same policy as most big online dealers - ie inspect before taking possession at the transfer FFL, but after doing the paperwork / transfer from the local FFL, it’s yours.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1. I can’t shoot this gun any better than the last 10.
2. I just got a hardon for something else.
3. Please take back this now used gun for what I paid for it so I can get something else.
4. I couldn’t really afford it to begin with.
5. I’m a pussy.

That about sums him up. Blocked and forgotten

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Tell him "learn how to shoot".

Smells like a scam. I had something similar happen with a Bose Wave radio I sold on eBay, it worked perfectly but like 3 weeks later I get an message saying "it's all crackly and not working" and "I want my money back."

Yeah right. I ignored them. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33787 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I had the same issue with selling some fishing reels on ebay, they became parts doners, ebay forced to give them a refund I got the reels back, didnt matter that I stated no refunds.

buyers remorse or the guy is new to guns. ignore him.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whenever anyone buys a used item from an individual they’re taking a risk that it may be defective or that the seller lied about an item’s condition. All you can do is educate yourself and then roll the dice and sometimes you just sadly regret buying something but too bad, you’re stuck with it. I fully understand and accept this when I buy used things. If other people don’t know this they need to learn. I wouldn’t bother with responding.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3529 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post