SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Alka-Seltzer Plus Nighttime cough and cold...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alka-Seltzer Plus Nighttime cough and cold... Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted
Who came up with the mystery citrus flavor? It’s somewhere between I don’t know, and vitamin C. It’s what I would imagine the taste if you were to lick the ass of a 10 day dead goat, that had eaten nothing but citrus fruits for the year prior to its death.

That said, it works pretty good to alleviate the symptoms of a sinus cold. You just have to rinse your mouth with paint thinner and bleach to cleanse the taste.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
It’s what I would imagine the taste if you were to lick the ass of a 10 day dead goat, that had eaten nothing but citrus fruits for the year prior to its death.

Yep. That describes all Alka-Seltzer products. The only difference between the different products/flavors is what that particular dead goat had been eating.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I’ll stick with the capsules.
You don’t have to taste them.

Posts: 3228 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
It’s what I would imagine the taste if you were to lick the ass of a 10 day dead goat, that had eaten nothing but citrus fruits for the year prior to its death.

Yep. That describes all Alka-Seltzer products. The only difference between the different products/flavors is what that particular dead goat had been eating.

I've never tasted the ass of goat that's been dead 10 days, so I don't have that point of reference. Razz

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
In defense of the stuff, it does work, albeit for only about 3-4 hours.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
In defense of the stuff, it does work, albeit for only about 3-4 hours.

I got a solid 8.5 hours if sleep, with a crappy sinus infection. It works. I’ll go as far as to say it works so well I don’t take any other OTC cold medicine.

That doesn’t change the flavor at all.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post