SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Guys wearing lipstick
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guys wearing lipstick Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
WTF is it with TV personalities and actors wearing lipstick? Jesus man, grow a pair!

Oh...don't worry, nobody will be able to tell. It'll look totally natural. Roll Eyes

No, you look like Tammy Faye Bakker and I'm pretty sure you're wearing panties.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Immediate man card revocation.

I do not care why you are wearing it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Is ChapStick allowed?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Is ChapStick allowed?

Only if you apply it by smooching your honey.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
They should fire the make-up "artists" who do this shit and think it looks natural.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I fart, scratch, oogle women and say shit that offends people.

I don't give a fuck! My name's Dave.

-honeybadgermonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Of course, you are not counting the rock stars that wear lipstick/make up and have seen more fine ass than most bicycle seats. Right?

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was asked once if I wore lipstick because my lips were so red. Nope, just the genetic grab-bag outcome. I was kind of startled by the question.

In hindsight, it might have been the start of a pass.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're actually a "Guy", there's only one place acceptable to wear lipstick. Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I fart, scratch, oogle women and say shit that offends people.

I don't give a fuck! My name's Dave.

-honeybadgermonkey

It works for my president. I'm with ya Dave.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
But....but....it matches my man bun!

Big Grin

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Lipstick, man bun, skinny jeans...

Tells me everything I need to know in a glance, in the end I guess I'm okay with it. Like wearing a damn name tag that reads "Hi I'm Mike I have a vagina"

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5130 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
If you're actually a "Guy", there's only one place acceptable to wear lipstick. Wink

I agree.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by k5blazer:
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

I agree.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Who did you see wearing lipstick?

I must have a few hundred hipster, musician, and left leaning friends and acquaintances.

I've never seen a single one wear lipstick.

Gross.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heard a guy on the radio today say, "My wife wears my old t-shirts and sweaters all the time. How come when I wear one of her dresses, suddenly we 'have a problem' ? "

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Who did you see wearing lipstick?

I must have a few hundred hipster, musician, and left leaning friends and acquaintances.

I've never seen a single one wear lipstick.

Gross.

Are you serious? Go into mall, 10% or more of the male employees wear some form of makeup.

I've got a neighbor who wears toenail polish, man bun, and skinny jeans.

Oddly enough he also does all his own work on his motorcycles too and does amateur track racing.

People be weird now.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Totally serious. ^

I have a few musician friends (notably the hard rock/punk sorts) who sometimes wear eyeliner to gigs, but that's been going on my entire life, nothing even remotely new.

But I have never seen any of them, or anyone else I know, with anything remotely resembling lipstick on their lips. Not even in Colorado where chapstick/etc is common.

Different crowds, I guess.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post