SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Guys wearing lipstick
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guys wearing lipstick Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
We need more Daves, that is for damn sure! Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Of course, you are not counting the rock stars that wear lipstick/make up and have seen more fine ass than most bicycle seats. Right?

Yeah, except, this isn't the 1980's!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work on a college campus doing IT and a month ago, while driving into work, I watched a twenty-something twit walking and he was wearing those leggings/tights that have been all the rage with the ladies. In addition, his backpack was one of those bags with cords for shoulder straps and a cinch top (no idea what they are called), bright yellow sneakers, and a college shirt for the wrong school. I just had to keep driving and pretend I didn’t see him.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
"Suit yourself, queer!"

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post