SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I wasn't doin' nothin'!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I wasn't doin' nothin'! Login/Join 
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I was sitting at the red light minding my own business when the car in front of me suddenly backed up into me.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtquig:
I was sitting at the red light minding my own business when the car in front of me suddenly backed up into me.

I used that one time when role playing for an accident investigation class.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Traffic related:
I had quite a few miles of divided, multi lane highway on my beat. One night I came upon a car that was weaving badly across both lanes of travel. This was being done at the speed of 20 MPH. Aha! A drunk! I called for back-up and due to our blistering speed and it being a slow night, I was soon joined by my entire shift, including my sergeant. We all cruised for a while, until our drunk noticed a parade of cop cars behind him. He exited the highway, pulled into a closed gas station and got out of his car. He walked up to the door, tried it and then sat down on the sidewalk. When I walked up to him, he said:
"You got nothing on me. I aint driving"!
Tested .27

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
quote:

I used that one time when role playing for an accident investigation class.

My first job back in the late 80's was a Dunkin Donuts. The owner told me about how he was making a delivery very, very early one morning. On his way back to the store he was stopped at a traffic light on a slight incline. He had an old Subaru. He said he started to doze off and his foot slipped off the brake and the car was in neutral. He gently rolled back into the car behind him. The other guy got out and was yelling and screaming at him. He told him to STFU, if he called the cops he'd say the guy ran into HIM!

There was no damage and they both got back into their cars and drove away. Apparently it does happen!

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
"These ain't my pants.... They my cousins pants."

Damn it officer, stop eavesdropping in to my client's and I conversations again!

Remind your client that I offered multiple times to arrest his cousin if he would just point him out. Your client declined.
Must have been his favorite cousin! Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lady was driving with the left rear tire/wheel completely locked up.

"Why did you pull me over?"

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:
"I was minding my own business and these two dudes" ...

Edited to actual Statement. "Sumdude" Wink

Posts: 816 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sadly I've done that twice...in a police car. The only good thing about it is everybody gawking as they go by thinks somebody rear ended a cop

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
It Wasn't Me. - Shaggy.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I once got banned from a liberal forum because my username was Dindu Nuffin.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post