SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I wasn't doin' nothin'!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I wasn't doin' nothin'! Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Why is it that I know that anything that follows this statement will be compete and total bullshit?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11760 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, the lie flags. Here's another-"To be honest with you..."

And another-"I ain't gonna lie...."

Anyone else have any favorites?

Posts: 17135 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
If you wasn't doing nothin', then you were doing something

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"These ain't my pants.... They my cousins pants."

Sounds just as stupid in Spanish.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8331 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
"I was minding my own business and these two dudes" ...

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who, me?

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8764 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
It was like that when I got here.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"See, what had happened was..."

It comes out as "See, whahahappen wuzzz"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8331 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Sir, I swear to God...” that’s a clear lie indicator.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15546 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:
"I was minding my own business and..."

The most dangerous activity known to man!

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I watch Live PD frequently. Let me tell you the truth. Bwaaaaahahahaha

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
During my short career as a DOD policeman, I was dispatched into a military housing complex to hunt for a prowler. It was about three AM. I came around the corner of a garage and stepped into an alley. I nearly bumped into a dude who was carrying a small portable generator. This was a surprising event for both of us.
Me: "Taking your generator for a walk this morning"?
Dude: "Yes! "Why do you ask"?
That's one of my best, caught red handed, "I aint doin nothing" responses.
He had just broken into a nearby garage.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wasn't doin' nothin'

He should be cited for using a double negative.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
You work with Dundu Nuffin too?

Posts: 5754 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
"These ain't my pants.... They my cousins pants."

Damn it officer, stop eavesdropping in to my client's and I conversations again!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1950 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
… And, here I am today.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
One of the best ones I saw was on the show Cops.

Police chase a suspect, tackle him, and cuff him. He's on the ground being searched, they pull off his shoes, and find narcotics in his shoes.

His response, "Those aren't my shoes". BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I have a Magistrate on my route. Tuesday is criminal court day, and I try to time it so I get there during their lunch break. I missed it, and happened upon a lady talking to her lawyer. All I caught was the lady saying, "And I told the cop that crack was on the ground. It's not mine". She looked like the type that would say that...

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Orndorff:
Who, me?

No one else around, 0200, two spot lights on him, two units with lights on.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Trust me I'm honest.

Posts: 5299 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Only 2 beers.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post