SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Heads Up: Bullitt starts on TCM @06:00pm tonight.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads Up: Bullitt starts on TCM @06:00pm tonight. Login/Join 
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted
Set those DVR's.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Sorry thought I was in the Lair.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
For decades that Mustang was garaged a few miles from my home in NJ. For a time it was used as a daily driver by the owner. Now it's one of the most valuable.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
For decades that Mustang was garaged a few miles from my home in NJ. For a time it was used as a daily driver by the owner. Now it's one of the most valuable.

Or TN.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I love watching Bullitt.

But I always feel like I've missed some important part of the underlying story line when I get to the end.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
I love watching Bullitt.

But I always feel like I've missed some important part of the underlying story line when I get to the end.

That's because it's ultimately not that good of a movie. The plot is relatively thin but it still towers above a lot of what we see today.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post