SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Thin t-shirts
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thin t-shirts Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
For white T-shirts Costco make excellent ones. The material is heavy like the shirts you could buy forty years ago.

Posts: 1755 | Location: El Paso, Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In a related whine, it is unbelievable to me that a decent zip front hoodie is 65 bucks!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I agree with your rant, but for a different reason.

I wear thick tees as tucked undershirts when I carry because I have a Talon Grip (love it) on the CZ and I carry IWB usually (skateboard tape + bare skin = ouch). My favorite is the Gildan V necks, but they don't come locally in more than a 3 pack. They're also white.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3354 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post