SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Need help finding a discussion.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help finding a discussion. Login/Join 
posted
After reading some of the current posts about not getting what was paid for I remember a discussion about someone who bought bulk packs of ammo.When he got them home he would count them and was mad about a box that was short but just prior was saying how many extra rounds he had gotten in other boxes.I need a laugh so could someone help me find it?

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
This one?: https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/1990007664/p/1

quick reply.That was one of them.There was another one a few years ago if my memory is correct. Thanks

Posts: 1364 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Sigforum ages-off threads with no activity for a couple years, I believe?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Sigforum ages-off threads with no activity for a couple years, I believe?

That could very well be.Thanks

Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Just got done reading reviews on bulk ammo from Academy -- several reviews re: your request.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The thread you're looking for may have been pruned, but just this week Para said threads are no longer deleted effective last year. With keywords you may get lucky.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1510074864

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have gotten as many as 16 extra rds in a 1000rd case. I have also gotten 1 short too, but never more than 1 short. Mostly 1 extra. It is the dented cases that I hate. I suppose that is the trade off, slightly lower price, less packaging, more cases damaged.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
The thread you're looking for may have been pruned, but just this week Para said threads are no longer deleted effective last year. With keywords you may get lucky.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1510074864

This thread was probably 3or 4 years ago so it is probable gone.

posted Hide Post
What kind of time on your hands do you need to count thousand round packs of ammo?

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I know people who buy .22 LR in those little plastic thingies that hold 50 (or is it 100?) rounds, and then re-fill them, for convenience, from bulk packages.

When they do that, they don't have to count the contents of the bulk container. Overages or shortages will show up.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post