SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Fox News guests I dislike
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fox News guests I dislike Login/Join 
posted
The list is long, but today my "top" two appeared as usual on Media Buzz.

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/media-buzz

I cannot stand Ray Suarez and Leslie Marshall. Not because they're flaming liberals, I often like to hear another viewpoint. However, this pair is unwilling to give Trump ANY credit, unwilling to admit their side might be wrong, and they make it obvious they think anyone who disagrees with them is an idiot.

/rant mode off/

Posts: 15899 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do you willingly submit yourself to such abuse?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Like banging your head against the wall. It feels so good when it stops.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Like banging your head against the wall. It feels so good when it stops.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
unwilling to give Trump ANY credit, unwilling to admit their side might be wrong

Ummm what liberal isn't like that except maybe Dershowitz?

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like you, I don't mind listening to another point of view. And it's refreshing to occasioonally hear a little common sense from a Dem. It's very rare, but it happens. I remember being pleasantly surprised to hear Sen. Chris Coombs explain (accurately) why "Medicare for all" would be a total disaster. He explained all of the hospitals and clinics that would close if they had to depend solely on medicare reimbursement rates. He gave other accurate information about all the problems it would cause. But what makes me crazy most of all is all of the hypocrisy that spews from the mouths of these idiots.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dropped Fox on Election Day. MSNBC is honestly insanely liberal. Why go with lightweights?

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Stopped watching Fox News over a year ago. As a mater a fact I stopped watching news all together over a year ago.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
There's definitely some wisdom in that. Good on you.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8637 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Theres a couple of FOX shows we still record and speed thru. Gone over to NEWSMAX.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Marie Barf Harf seems uniquely qualified to lie on most any topic. No sense of reality since being State Dept spokesperson for Hildebeast, I think. Have as much disdain for her as Shiff and Nadler.

She is now part of what I do not miss about totally dumping FNC.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1991 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Unfollowed Fox, removed the app from IPad. Started with Newsmax, will see how they turn out. Got sick and tired of Fox becoming liberal

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TED WILLIAMS --
Absolute Biden lover... I refuse to listen or watch him. Complete buffoon.

https://winred.com/ <<--Support the cause.

Posts: 171 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
What about Jessica Tarlov. I'd rather hear fingernails on a chalk board than listen to her scratchy voice let alone her ultra leftist views.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
On Fox News and the Business one , I like Tammy Bruce, Varney, Steve Hilton, Lou Dobbs, Judge Pirro, Greg Jarret, and others. Especially Gutfeld. I MUCH prefer to watch Outnumbered than the view. And I like Kennedy. She's nuts.

I don't blanket condemn the whole thing.

And I agree about the Tarlov voice.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
Peter Navarro. Read about him. Sure he hates China, but he is so fringe and tin foil hat he can't be taken seriously.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

I don't blanket condemn the whole thing.

I do.

I dislike Fox news as a whole and don't watch it. To me its just the mirror image of CNN, which I also don't watch, with all the same faults. Having said that I do view both Fox and CNN online only to get a superficial awareness of the news. Both just spin, slant and misstate to throw red meat to their bases for ratings. If there is a specific story or event I want to dig deeper on I run an internet search. Its more by default as I am not aware of any truly unbiased factually solid news source.

Posts: 546 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, I do like Kennedy.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Richard Goldstein, “Dem Campaign Advisor.” I can’t think of a single time he contributed anything of value to a discussion.

The professor from U of Maryland, Jason Nichols. Lecturer in African-American Studies (of course he is). Nothing of value from his mouth either.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
Piss on ALL of Fox. They ALL suck.

Watch or view:
Newsmax
OAN
Breitbart
Gateway Pundit

Posts: 2155 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post