SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Second Moderna Vaccine
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Second Moderna Vaccine Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Wife and I got our 1st a month ago. She had no effects. I,on the other hand, had chills, fever, aches,etc. It lasted about a day +/-. We got our 2nd on yesterday. Same thing....She had no effects. By bedtime last night, I had chills, fever, aches, etc.
I went to the shower and stood there for about 10 minutes under the hottest water I could stand then went to bed under all the covers and slept all night.
This morning the guy in the mirror looked as bad as I felt. Still have low grade fever but it will pass by night.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 724 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Second Pfizer this week . Felt a little feverish when I went to bed . It didn't keep me awake though . Felt fine when I woke up . Very little soreness in my arm . Wife got hers yesterday . No complaints from her .

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Had my second Moderna last Thursday, nothing but a sore arm. The soreness lasted a little over 24 hours. Still have friends not getting vaccinated, makes no sense to me.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
Had my second Moderna last Thursday, nothing but a sore arm. The soreness lasted a little over 24 hours. Still have friends not getting vaccinated, makes no sense to me.

Many of the concerns about this vaccine are not what happens 24-48 hours after receiving it, but rather what happens 6-12 months after receiving it. This is where many Corona lab test failures occurred for decades from numerous large Pharma companies. This vaccine bypassed those tests and went straight to human trials. Possibly legit concerns? Only time will tell.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
quote:

Many of the concerns about this vaccine are not what happens 24-48 hours after receiving it, but rather what happens 6-12 months after receiving it. This is where many Corona lab test failures occurred for decades from numerous large Pharma companies. This vaccine bypassed those tests and went straight to human trials. Possibly legit concerns? Only time will tell.

Could you please provide a link regarding the concerns, failures, etc?
I’d be interested in learning more about this.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My 18 yr old daughter got her first Pfizer today. So far our entire family has randomly all gotten Pfizer. All at different locations.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It may not make sense to most of you posting in this thread, but to me and to some others, this just seems like a bad idea.

And if you ask me to show supporting evidence for my instincts, we'll all have a hearty chuckle.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Former co-worker contracted Covid in November. I just found out last week that he contracted it again about two weeks ago. So...I'm not thinking this vaccine is gonna do much.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
I've heard a few unsubstantiated reports of TOURETTE'S SYNDROME within the first couple of minutes with the Pfizer vaccine.

In all seriousness, glad everyone is doing ok.

Tourette’s? With me? Nobody would notice any difference with me.

Seriously, getting my second Moderna this week.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by UTsig:

Good golly, man! You got 4 pages on this thread and 693 pages from thread:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9320007564

There’s some research/info for ya if you care to dig a bit. There are any number of views, both pro and con, available damn near anywhere. How about looking into some your own self?

Why would anyone line up for miles and hours just to subject themselves to an experimental “vaccine” for an ailment that has a 99.98% cure rate on its own?
Makes no sense to me.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stkfox:
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by UTsig:

Good golly, man! You got 4 pages on this thread and 693 pages from thread:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9320007564

There’s some research/info for ya if you care to dig a bit. There are any number of views, both pro and con, available damn near anywhere. How about looking into some your own self?

Why would anyone line up for miles and hours just to subject themselves to an experimental “vaccine” for an ailment that has a 99.98% cure rate on its own?
Makes no sense to me.

I’m not looking for posted opinions in threads, but hard research and facts from credible sources.
Yes, only time will truly tell, but graniteguy stated there were corona virus studies that failed. I’m asking for a source, not an opinion. Graniteguy specifically said something about test failures from numerous large pharma companies and bypassing certain tests in human trials. I did a brief look see, then asked graniteguy (who appeared to be in the know, and posted about it), for more facts.

**I’m not looking for a fight, as I’ve said in other threads before, I don’t care if you get the shot or don’t, I’m not pushing any “agenda” for vaccination, but I was a research scientist, and I want to hear to see and hear all the data. Don’t piss on me for asking for a source, please, when I am asking a fair question.**

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Both my wife and I are getting our second Moderna shot today. Will let you know if we get anything more than a sore arm like last time...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I got the Johnson & Johnson yesterday morning. I had broken sleep last night, so not sure how much the vaccine contributes. Seems to be a level of body ache.

Not much I have to do today, I think I’ll stay on light duty.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Got the second Moderna on Tuesday. Felt fine when I went to bed at about 1 Wednesday morning, usual bedtime.

Upon awakening at 6, whole different story. Arm very sore, low fever and lethargic all day. In total in the next 24 hours I slept 12. Today, better, no fever, little lethargic but arm pain gone.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Got my 2nd Moderna shot Wednesday. First 24 hours sucked. I spent about 6 hours under the covers with a heated blanket because I could not stop the chills. Then two hours of profuse sweating.

The muscle ache is intense, and my arm feels like I got kicked by a mule.

Full disclosure, I often have a similar reaction to flu shots, so it was not a surprise. Starting to feel much better today, 48 hours later.

If that's the worst of it, and I'm now protected, then it was worth it. I guess time will tell.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My second Pfizer was Saturday afternoon. Just soreness at injection site.

Probably unrelated but all last week I was having neck and shoulder pain but woke up today feeling great.

Roll Eyes

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just did the 2nd pfizer shot. Nauseated, exhausted, hot flashes (what the hell?), chills. Arm feels like George Foreman gave it a friendly tap.

Might be menopause. Or I could be pregnant. I'll have to ask my wife how that works.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Still have friends not getting vaccinated, makes no sense to me.

Makes less sense to me to take a shot only to (most likely) have side effects from it.

Would be a different story, if the actual virus had a higher death rate.

If it makes you all warm and fuzzy, so be it. I'm in the 'you do you and let me do me' camp.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Telling me how you feel 24,48 or 72 hours later is like telling me what you had for breakfast lunch and dinner. Nice, but so what? This virus was so politically weaponized it was used as the catalyst to fraudulently remove a duly elected President. But they would never use it to accomplish other things would they? I mean they would never mislead us about a vaccine that they want to use to combat a virus they have already mislead us on right? What's to gain by doing that? Roll Eyes

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fraudulently remove? The lie rolls on.

The 62 lost lawsuits were all part of the secret conspiracy?

What death rate would make getting vaccinated acceptable? Half a million so far isn't enough? Those with long term effects, who didn't die, insufficient?

Covid was a secret weaponized conspiracy to get rid of trump...that the rest of the globe is secretly in on? Arrogance.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post