SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Second Moderna Vaccine
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Second Moderna Vaccine Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:

What death rate would make getting vaccinated acceptable? Half a million so far isn't enough? Those with long term effects, who didn't die, insufficient?

For me, it'll have to be a helleva lot higher then <1%.
And I wouldn't trust any numbers the media is reporting for deaths. We all know they have been inflated.

Did we all freak out over the last 10+ viruses which hit the United States of America? Uh, that'd be a big no.

Covid has done nothing but cripple this country.
The sad fact is, it has also crippled people to no longer think for themselves and follow along like sheep.

The media/government leaders have sure pushed the fear into the common citizen, with little or no resistance.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
It sucks that this, like most everything, has become divisive.

Get the vaccine or don’t. But there’s no need to insult the people who don’t agree with you. If their choice hurts them then it’s no harm to you.

I made my choice for my own reasons. I’m confident enough in my decision that I don’t have to insult people who disagree for their own reasons.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm on my second Costanza. Should I not have done that? Was that wrong?

Posts: 107496 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Gotta plead ignorance on this one.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:

Gotta plead ignorance on this one.

It is now widely believed that a third Costanza will be necessary in 6 months followed by a booster annually on the day of Festivus.

Critics believe this is an effort to boost profits at Vandelay Industries pharmaceutical division.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have not gotten experimented on with a shot yet, prospects looking slim, as on the news tonight, they are claiming a 3rd shot in 5-6 months, and they yearly after that. never ending in my mind. I think they knew this all along, as on the news where they showed the shot record, there were like 6 spaces, which I think is a lot for only 2 shots.
Barry

Posts: 62 | Registered: November 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my second Phizer vaccine on Monday. i had no adverse reactions after the first dose, but the second was a different story. My experience was very much like the OP. i was totally miserable on Tuesday and much of Wednesday. Chills, fever, soreness, aches, slight coughi Feel fine now though

Posts: 135 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: October 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Been well over 24 hours post 2nd Pfizer administration, and have not experienced any adverse reactions at all. Even went to aikido class yesterday evening. Arm's not even sore any more.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16317 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barryinpa:
I think they knew this all along, as on the news where they showed the shot record, there were like 6 spaces, which I think is a lot for only 2 shots.
Barry

There's only 4 lines. It does look like 6 if you see it quickly, but the two top lines (for the two initial injections) are double-rowed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kkina,

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16317 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
Been well over 24 hours post 2nd Pfizer administration, and have not experienced any adverse reactions at all. Even went to aikido class yesterday evening. Arm's not even sore any more.

About three hours after I wrote this, got a little dizzy and nauseous, headache, fatigue. Just like a bad flu. I was able to knock the symptoms back with some Chinese herbs (somehow appropriate). Feel pretty much OK today, except my arm hurts again.

So, anyone going for their second shot, be wary for the delayed blowback.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
I got the Moderna variety. First dose nothing at all. Second dose four weeks later some slight fatigue for a day. After that nothing at all.

Each dose took a 15 minute trip a few miles away. Drive in and they came out to the car. Second trip I brought the Nat Guard folks cookies and got great treatment.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Second yesterday. Feeling a bit punk today. Didn't sleep worth a damn last night. The only difference from the first is the sore arm started almost immediately. Today its the sorest arm as a result from a shot I've ever had.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I now know I will take the mark.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34106 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:

That was a classic episode!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:
quote:

That was a classic episode!

Glad somebody else got it.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Got my second Moderna shot several hours ago. So far no reactions or sore arm. That said the nurse decried their stock of syringes which were a much larger gauge than normal. Yes I could feel this "spike" going in. Gesh Frown

We'll see how things are tomorrow. Roll Eyes

...and NO, I don't look anything like George Costanza. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16185 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my second shot two days ago. A little arm soreness as the first and second day went on, but knocked down by a couple of ibuprofen. No chills, fever, headaches, or other side effects they’ve mentioned.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
2nd Pfizer Wednesday. 10-12 hours later arm hurt like hell, more than first shot. Lousy night sleeping but then faded 24 hours later. That’s it - much less than my parents experienced on their 2nd moderna. Whatever, done for now until they decide boosters and 5G are required Wink

Part of the test group now for all of this.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Weirdly my arm isn't as sore after the second Moderna shot as it was after the first. No other side effects thankfully.

I hear we oldsters suffer much much less than younger folks with these shots. My 95 yo parents had zip issues with theirs.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16185 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The 2nd Moderna vaccine kicked my ass. I was fine they day of but the next day my arm felt like I had been in a high speed mountain bike accident. My arm was damn sore and even a light tap on my arm felt terrible.

It took me 2-3 days to get close to my full energy level. I suppose one of my kids bringing a bug home and getting me sick the day after my shot didn’t help either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post