SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Got Another Wreck On My Dash Cam
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got Another Wreck On My Dash Cam Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It just records over the old files in an endless cycle.

You don't have to do anything. You can choose to save a clip like I did and it won't record over it until you force reformat.

I also have a long round trip around 75 miles each day and a 32gig card holds around 4 days of driving in 3 minute blocks. I catch so much stupid shit done by stupid people, I just don't bother to save it anymore.

This time was worthwhile.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a Scandisk 64gb. I bought the Garmin 55 because I was interested in the motion sensor technology. Were I park it might be able to double for another security camera. I just want to have the electrical tech at work help me make sure it's wired correctly. Looking forwards to getting it hooked up! :-)

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Heres' mine from last month.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/tXWXXDnXqTA

The guy in the white/silver car should have stayed in his lane. He veered into the opposing lane of traffic, maybe thinking the other guy would stop and he could sail on by.

Posts: 9025 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The at fault car owner's insurance contacted me today.

The woman claimed the car was stolen, but there was no police report. I told the adjuster funny how one of the "thieves" stayed with the police and claimed to know nothing of why he was there or who was even driving when I found them BOTH on her FB page.

Now IF they even catch or care to catch the driver, he will have an auto theft to contend with.

Safe Auto has denied any liability or responsibility for the wreck as she "left the keys in the ignition". The victims of this lying bitch are going to have to sue Safe Auto now.

My dash cam footage is the only evidence to prove otherwise.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34104 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you could get a partime job, dashcaming accidents.

I have one in the truck, haven’t captured anything of interest yet.

Good job on helping out with the truth.

Posts: 6154 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post