SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Foot Lotion Commercial
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Foot Lotion Commercial Login/Join 
posted
I've seen a lot of guts and gooshy stuff in my time, more than I care to remember. Most visuals don't bother me, but this one gave me nightmares. There's a foot lotion commercial about if your feet were your hands, everyone would see your crappy scaly skin. Ok so far. Then, the use special effects to show people walking around with feet at the ends of their wrists instead of hands. Wow. Really odd.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've seen the people with feet where their hands should be. But I think it's for Kerasal (or something like that), a toenail fungus cream, itself a rather distasteful subject.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but it's way better than that one pushing the gizmo that vacuums all the stuff out of your pimples. Ugh. And if you act now, you can get 2...
s.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah that was a disgusting commercial. It premeried about the time of the news story about the kid who eats with his feet because he has no hands. Apparently the restaurant told the mother and kid to eat someplace else because it was not sanitary. Great timing to air a commercial like that.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They should have hired John Madden.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I shoulda kept my mouth shut. Y'all have seen MUCH worse commercials! Pus pumps and pussy cream-good grief!

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post