SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Great deal -- but wait, does it actually work?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great deal -- but wait, does it actually work? Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
Wasted 90 minutes of my valuable time purchasing and returning illuminated sights for a shotgun. Made special for my special tactical lead dispenser. 2/3rds the normal price. Get them home, try them (in their factory packaging) in a dark room, and as I feared, dim as Jim Carrey in D & D. Don't sell crap at the LGS. Check what you are selling and don't make me do this dance.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Fusion Firearms allegedly makes adjustable sights for a Desert Eagle. If they measured the rear dovetail before making the sights, it would have been a huge plus for them.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post