SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Nashville coldest place in US this morning?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nashville coldest place in US this morning? Login/Join 
posted
My outside thermometer says 7.2 Degrees this morning. Map shows TN/KY coldest place in US including Fairbanks AK

http://www.intellicast.com/Loc...014&layers=0055,0120

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4266 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was 3 degrees here when I woke up and 0500.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
-1 in Gunnison Colorado right now

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Hey I moved here to get away from the cold weather!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Yeah, but what does it feel like?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Damn you! It was my day to be special. Now I'm all butthurt and shit.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sorry for partying. Frown

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
It's Insane....Mrs and I drove 2,933 miles to spend the winter in Miramar Beach, Florida. We wanted to get out of the cold of NW Montana. Hell, It's 27° here and 31° in Kalispell.

Indoor Day.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
0 in Murfreesboro when I got in my car to head to work. My gloves were wet from clearing off the snow, and they kept freezing to my metal shift knob! Eek

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spent the last week in Nashville. First time! Was it Broadway? 60 bars in 60’? I do wish the temp was 50-60, but the doors were open and the bands were playing.
The flight back sucked. Delta, 24 hours delayed, and 9 hours sitting for the delays. Gate was changed five times, hair was being pulled.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1128 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
35 here in the Yoop.
January thaw!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:
0 in Murfreesboro when I got in my car to head to work. My gloves were wet from clearing off the snow, and they kept freezing to my metal shift knob! Eek

Well at least that means you are driving a manual as God intended Wink

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12631 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:

where are you in the Boro? Maybe we need a Rutherford County shoot in the spring

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
35 here in the Yoop.
January thaw!

Haha! It's warmer at my friend's place in Spruce (MI) than it is here in Virginia!

And she's in Florida right now, laughing at the people who are breaking out full winter parkas... at 45°. Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
y'all were 2 degrees colder than Deadhorse, Alaska, this morning and that is in the arctic circle.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I drove up to Louisville this morning and at one point around Bowling Green my car was reading 4 degrees.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
35 here in the Yoop.
January thaw!

Yep! I remember those days in January in ND when the weather warmed for a few days. Seemed like summer compared to -10, -20. I used to take advantage to heat wave to wash my truck. In a T Shirt. In 35-40 degree weather. A few days later---back to -10.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinook_wind

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:

Well at least that means you are driving a manual as God intended Wink

Yeah. About once a year I wish I had an automatic, but I usually come back to my senses quickly.

quote:
quote:

where are you in the Boro? Maybe we need a Rutherford County shoot in the spring

I would be up for that. Maybe at the OK Corral?
On Target really isn't ideal for that kind of thing. I'm about 3 blocks from MTSU.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:

There's a joke in that......

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
It's about 51 here in Orlando according to the phone. Feels pretty good, just got back from walking the dogs. "Real Feel" says it feels 58 out there.

Definitely a huge benefit to central Florida weather.

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post