SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Natchez Shooters Supply bad service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Natchez Shooters Supply bad service Login/Join 
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted
I recently bought $124 worth of reloading supplies from Natchez, dies, bullets and shell holders. First off, I ordered on the 17th and just received it today, not that big of a deal but still took them 4 days to ship. I ordered (2) #3 RCBS shell holders.

Opening the box today when I get home to find the sent me (1) #3 and (1) #4. I have no use for a #4, I don't load any of those calibers. So I get on the phone thinking they will do the right thing and send me the correct one, right? WRONG!

They are willing to send it and told me to keep the #4 but they have to charge me another $7 for the new shell holder. Let me get this straight, they screw up and want me to pay for something I didn't order and have no need for? That's correct sir. Unbelievable, so I ask, why should I have to pay for your mistake? No response. Supposedly someone is going to call me Monday but I'm not holding my breath.

I used them instead of Midway USA to save a few dollars but in the end it's costing me more. No more Natchez Shooters Supply for me.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You paid with credit card? Dispute the charge with the credit card issuer.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I did pay with my credit card. Good idea, I will give them a call

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only thing I will buy off Natchez is G-Code holsters. I have found they have great prices but gouge you unmercifully on shipping.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have found they have great prices but gouge you unmercifully on shipping.

Same experience here.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
There are two or three companies about which my memory tells me I've heard more bad stories than good. I'm fairly certain Natchez Shooter's Supply is one of them. Thus I have no account there. I've never ordered from there. I'm not certain I've ever even clicked on a Natchez link that came up in a search.

Reloading tools & supplies? Midway, Brownell's, Sinclair, and Cabela's, for me, so far. If I can, I just wait for the stuff I want to go on sale. Oh, and Amazon Smile.

I've got reloading gear on my wishlists at all of them so I'll get a notification if one of them goes on sale.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I have been sorely disappointed with Natchez Shooters Supply myself for the same type reasons. Sorry Natchez, THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS!!!!! You'll learn.............

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
I have been sorely disappointed with Natchez Shooters Supply myself for the same type reasons. Sorry Natchez, THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS!!!!! You'll learn.............

And I've learned too. I'm glad it was only a $7 lesson for me.

posted Hide Post
I must be lucky, I've never had any problems with them. I order ammo mostly and wait for a sale and free shipping. Sorry to hear about them not making it right.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I got a call back from David @ Natchez today. I'm not sure what his title is but he is the supervisor to the guy I spoke with Friday. He apologized for how it was handled and said I should not have been told I was going to be charged again. He sent out another shell holder today. So all's well in the end. I still don't understand the poor service some companies provide when they are competing for business.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Natchez can go take a long walk off of a short pier.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing, I'd only had a few ammo purchases with them and they were good. They did put me on their junk mail list, which I asked them to stop and they did.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price Check:
Identical SP2022 magazine on Top Gun Supply and Natchez.
Natchez - $40 with 11.50 for shipping.
TGS - $32 with 6.50 for shipping.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Natchez spends a bundle mailing out their catalogue every so often. They recuse to honor the prices they print therein. I quit buying stuff from the charlatans.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Natchez can go take a long walk off of a short pier.

Yep, this was my last purchase from them. I asked them to remove me from the mailing list. Because of their error, I do have an RCBS #4 shell holder. If someone can use it shoot me an email and it's yours, my email is in my profile.

Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
They still send me their catalogs. Which I pitch straight into the trash.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post