SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I can't catch a break....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I can't catch a break.... Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Finally things move in the right direction!
It took 3 weeks and three separate procedures, but I am now labeled as stone free by my urologist.
Also, I cannot emphasize enough the difference in care I got at UT Southwest's William P. Clements hospital as compared to my local facility.

I also recently found a good dermatologist (family friend) to take care of whatever this is on my nose...(biopsies have been taken, bumps have been cauterized).

I feel better than I have in months.

Next on the list is this hip/AVN thing.

The only downside is that really good healthcare is 2-2.5 hours from home. But what a difference the drive makes.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hudr:
as compared to my local facility.

Would that be Wadley?

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

Would that be Wadley?

Yes. Older hospital, I know, but the ex works at the newer Christus St. Michael, so....

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Finally things move in the right direction!
It took 3 weeks and three separate procedures, but I am now labeled as stone free by my urologist.
Also, I cannot emphasize enough the difference in care I got at UT Southwest's William P. Clements hospital as compared to my local facility.

I also recently found a good dermatologist (family friend) to take care of whatever this is on my nose...(biopsies have been taken, bumps have been cauterized).

I feel better than I have in months.

Next on the list is this hip/AVN thing.

The only downside is that really good healthcare is 2-2.5 hours from home. But what a difference the drive makes.

Stone free - that's got to feel much better!

I'm not a Dr, nor have I played one on TV... Is stem cell injection an option? I know someone who recently went that route rather than a total hip replacement and has been very happy with the results so far.

Posts: 1801 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

Would that be Wadley?

Yes. Older hospital, I know, but the ex works at the newer Christus St. Michael, so....

I worked at Wadley, summer of 1965, as an orderly. At the time, my Mom was Director of Nursing, and that may have had something to do with my getting the job. Glad to know it is still there. It is an old hospital. I haven't been back there in quite a while.

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post