SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My Week, So Far
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Week, So Far Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Hope this week has been a turn for the better for you, sir.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15314 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Thought I was having a rough week, gee did not know how good it was.
Buried my 15 year old dog, yesterday. Was supposed to get my ATV back from the shop..no, been there over 3 wks now. Repaired my air compressor fittings, as they were leaking...fixed one, the others still leak. My internet has been running about 1/2 speed all week. Full speed is .7mbs, so it has been mostly unusable.
But, hey I guess it really was not that bad...except for my dog..

I just read through this thread, and your reply.
I am sorry to hear about your buddy. I know how you feel.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check your mailbox.

Posts: 203 | Registered: August 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tdp113530:
Check your mailbox.
I went to The UPS Store this evening on my way home from work at the hangar. Found an envelope from you in my box.

You have mail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
V-Tail...I've had several weeks like you have described over the last months (including the car not starting Frown)...it will get better...it's just how the issues in our life flux, up and down...good and bad...hang in there my friend (some say invisible...but I just say friend)...just "keep plowing straight ahead, come what may" Smile...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Just noticed my clutch job, the idiots did not replace the flywheel cover. Mad
That means I will have to take the slave cylinder off before installing the cover. Then have to bleed the slave cylinder which is a pain. There are also wires under the dash that are loose and I will have to find out where they go. Luckily, I have the manual.

That makes 0 for 3 in my home town. The first incident involved over tightening the lug nuts on the Buick when I told him not to use an impact wrench. It warped the rotors which resulted in about $300 in parts.

Next the Michelin tire place messed up my aluminum wheels and dented the front brake line. They are now out of business.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Just noticed my clutch job, the idiots did not replace the flywheel cover. Mad
That means I will have to take the slave cylinder off before installing the cover. Then have to bleed the slave cylinder which is a pain.

Wow...when it rains, it pours...break fluid...how in the hell did they miss that Eek

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I haven't driven in the rain but I am sure there is dust and dirt from driving on the highway.

I emailed him and asked him to sent the cover. He also replaced the flywheel which he said was burnt. It took a week to fix. There was always an excuse on what was missing. He wouldn't allow me in the shop area and asked me to go to the waiting room.

These covers are no longer available from GM so I will have to go to Summit Racing or some other speed shop. I will complain to the credit card company if he doesn't send the cover or I have to buy a new one.

To do anything right today, you have to do it yourself.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post