SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Coast Bar Soap...what happened??? (size)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coast Bar Soap...what happened??? (size) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The Charmin ultra strong is $4.50 off at Costco this month. Was $17.99 for 30 jumbo rolls.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I’m a big Duke Cannon fan. Huge bars of soap. Heck, sometimes I cut them in half.

Not cheap, but worth it.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yep, I got the four pack of the military-themed stuff last year for Christmas and the scent-killer hunter soap (which works as advertised), and I still have the Naval Supremacy. I got several more for Christmas this year including two Lumps of Coal and two more Productivity bars, which was my favorite. I’m good for a while. They last a loooooong time, especially if you use a loofa or a rag or something to apply your soap and keep them out of the splash zone.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Several years ago, Sharp Shopper had Dove soap for $7.99 which had 8 bars printed on the side but there was 16 bars in the pack. I just looked and I still have one pack left. Big Grin

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^
I don't have ice cream that often...maybe twice a year. But that is the ONE THING Blue Bell has done right. They may have doubled in price, but by god their container is still a HALF GALLON of Grade A, Kick Ass, TEXAS Ice Cream!!! 64 oz. of pure HEAVEN!! Big Grin

No Blue Bell ice cream was one of my biggest regrets in leaving TX..
Fortunately there is a local creamery (Homestead Creamery) that has stepped up and it’s pretty good..but they don’t make cookies and cream///

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6312 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:

Blue Bell ice cream was one of my biggest regrets in leaving TX. Fortunately there is a local creamery (Homestead Creamery) that has stepped up and it’s pretty good..but they don’t make cookies and cream///
Is there a Publix grocery anywhere near you?

Publix Premium is really the best store-bought ice cream I have found. The half-gallon size is still a real half gallon, and the price is very affordable, as low as $3.50 / half gallon when it's on sale.

Here's your cookies and cream:

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
The bars are like 25% SMALLER than the ones in the cabinet I bought some 6 or 7 months ago!!

Like 12-oz. pounds of bacon or 11.5-oz. pounds of coffee.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post