SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Speaking of 'The Great Divide" ..Neapolitan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speaking of 'The Great Divide" ..Neapolitan Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
When is somebody at one of the many ice-cream manufacturers going to figure out that the Strawberry should not be put between the vanilla and chocolate?

It should be Strawberry.... Vanilla..... Chocolate...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
Beats me. I'm still trying to figure out why there's pistachio almond ice cream. You'd think pistachio nuts in a pistachio-flavored ice cream would be the obvious choice. I don't think the cost difference would be that great.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neapolitan ice cream is what started the whole gender fluidity deal. Make up your dang mind!

Posts: 8954 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but chocolate and strawberry are surprisingly good together.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post