SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    So the words I said...can I take those back? LOL
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So the words I said...can I take those back? LOL Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am sure your fine...mt experience has been that the truly hot girls of the world are usually amused when we mere mortals step on our dicks and say something dumb then reel in awkwardness.

The ones you need to worry about are the swamp donkeys that either think they are hot or know they are not and have a huge chip on their should again us penis people

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
I am sure your fine...mt experience has been that the truly hot girls of the world are usually amused when we mere mortals step on our dicks and say something dumb then reel in awkwardness.

The ones you need to worry about are the swamp donkeys that either think they are hot or know they are not and have a huge chip on their should again us penis people

I could not agree with your complete statement any more than I do right now.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45330 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Is your resume up to date?

LOL

The day has come and gone with no visits from HR.

Don’t be so sure, I had an employee file a complaint 10 months after the fact. Tried to claim fear of reprisal or some such shit had she filed it at the time, but now that she had finally learned to “cope”, she realized making the complaint was “the righ thing to do” and it was important for her to get “closure” by “standing up for herself”.

She believed I sexually harassed her by declining her Comp Time request for a particular day and then approving the same time off for another employee who requested it after she was denied.

The other employee, was also a female so not sure how any act was based on gender. Evidently there are a fair number of females who believe anything a supervisor of the opposite gender does that they disagree with is a result of the gender difference, and therefore is sexual harassment.

Oh, and her request was for discretionary vacation time, not Comp Time - different leave bank and different set of rules regarding approval, OT can be used to backfill CT, and we are required to approve the first CT request on any given shift, even if it means OT.

Discretionary vacation is based on excess staffing and no OT requirement.

Oh, and the other employee DID request CT, and it was on the following day, not the same day.

Poor thing didn’t have a clue that all request dates, leave type, and approvals/denials are tracked and maintained as well as attendance and who sat where performing what duty in our seating charts.

Ummmm date, vacation request, denied based on staffing. Other employee worked full shift.
Date +1, other employee, CT request, approved.

The “victim” spent 90 minutes with IIU investigator, with her union and “personal” representatives going over the “incident” along with generalized bitching and moaning about a supposed pattern of being “mean” over a number of years. Wasn’t able to provide any dates or specifics of course just a generic “he doesn’t like me, I’m a victim” sob story.

When it was my turn I spent less than 10 minutes, basically said I understand the complaint and here are the relevant payroll and attendance records disproving every false claim made. I admitted it was true that I didn’t like her for both personal (married but screwing multiple cops on the department) and professional (frequent policy violations, lackadaisical work attitude, attention to detail errors, and unreliable attendance) reasons but that had no bearing as I didn’t treat her differently because of it and we are not required to like the employees.

Investigator went over the documents, our CT and discretionary vacation SOP and said “Well, I guess we are done here. Thank you for your time.”

Capt in charge of the Comm Center at the time new it was a BS complaint and had it been anything other than sexual harassment claim, he would have ruled it as non-investigatory matter and closed it without it even going to IIU.

Since the department has a bit of a bad track record with discrimination and SH complaints though, and a couple of high profile ones were in process at the same time they had to go overboard to show they took all such claims serious, no matter how ridiculous they were.

When I asked the Capt if I could publically display the IIU memo of findings exonerating me and pointing out all of her lies, errr, “inconsistencies” on the bulletin board (like we do with commendations) the Capt had a good chuckle before saying it probably wouldn’t be a good idea.

quote:
Originally posted by mark123:

That is a pretty accurate description of my experience over the years....

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Hey, it CAN go the other way... I was on the phone with a vendor's tech support, speaking with a very sexy voiced young lady.

Imagine my reaction when she asked me to "push it in harder and wiggle it".

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As long as you did not finish that with sometime or after work one night, you might be okay.
Or if someone did not overhear you.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I think she wants you to audit her.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
unnecessarily hot

Had some experience with this today. Customer left his early 20's daughter home for me. She was wearing yoga pants and a extremely revealing top. Had one of the best bodies I've ever laid my eyes on and simultaneously was one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.

She was the definition for unnecessarily hot. I had to use every bit of composure I had in order to not be reduced to a bumbling teen that just saw his first boob.

This young lady was in the top ten of hottest women I've ever see. She made Scarlett Johansson look like a 7/10 and she wasn't even wearing a drop of makeup.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Customer left his early 20's daughter home for me.

Ummm....that statement require some explanation, sir.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Left his daughter to let me in and guide me to her bedroom, where the electrical problem was I was sent to address.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Left his daughter to let me in and guide me to her bedroom, where the electrical problem was I was sent to address.

I think I saw that movie....

LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Hahaha

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your job sounds a lot more interesting than mine. Congratulations on the Unicorn.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
quote:

This sounds like the start of a Penthouse letter!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dear Penthouse...

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:

This. 100% accurate.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Did she have a short circuit.....or perhaps had a water leak in her bedroom outlet?

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post