SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I’m officially old
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m officially old Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted
I strained a muscle in my back taking off a hoodie. Mad

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got that beat. I twisted something in my left elbow. While I slept!
Shortly afterward, the Government sent me a brightly colored card that officially designates me as old.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33602 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
PASig, that gave me a chuckle!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Funny thing about sneezing too hard. A few years ago I had a really, really hard sneeze. After that I developed a sore throat. This lasted for a few weeks. I went to an ENT who stuck a camera up my nose into my throat. He showed me the pictures, I actually bruised my vocal chords. They were healing, but had turned yellow like when a bruise on your skin heals.

He asked me if I was a singer. I told him no, I don't sing or do anything like that. His exact words were, "Wow, that must've been one heck of a sneeze!"

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ha. I can imagine 1967Goat's neighborhood being peaceful and quiet, until an enormously loud sneese rips through the air.

Immediately, flocks of birds take flight.

Windows rattle.

Car alarms start blaring.

Babies wake from their naps and begin crying.

And in the distance... sirens.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
^^^ LOL!

Posts: 5733 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today at work I slipped and hit my nuts with a wrench.
I'd forgotten how much that can hurt !

Posts: 363 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Enjoy it. You know you're not dead yet.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know you're old when you get mail from the funeral home inviting you to coffee so you can discuss your funeral arrangements.

Vince

Posts: 307 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I got that beat. I twisted something in my left elbow. While I slept!
Shortly afterward, the Government sent me a brightly colored card that officially designates me as old.

I’ve done something similar to that also. Time to start looking at elder care facilities I guess. Mad

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post