This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/9220036474

September 16, 2020, 11:24 AM
Leemur
I’m officially old
I strained a muscle in my back taking off a hoodie. Mad
September 16, 2020, 01:24 PM
YooperSigs
I got that beat. I twisted something in my left elbow. While I slept!
Shortly afterward, the Government sent me a brightly colored card that officially designates me as old.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
September 16, 2020, 01:38 PM
PASig

September 16, 2020, 02:05 PM
rsbolo
PASig, that gave me a chuckle!

September 16, 2020, 02:47 PM
1967Goat
Funny thing about sneezing too hard. A few years ago I had a really, really hard sneeze. After that I developed a sore throat. This lasted for a few weeks. I went to an ENT who stuck a camera up my nose into my throat. He showed me the pictures, I actually bruised my vocal chords. They were healing, but had turned yellow like when a bruise on your skin heals.

He asked me if I was a singer. I told him no, I don't sing or do anything like that. His exact words were, "Wow, that must've been one heck of a sneeze!"
September 16, 2020, 02:56 PM
RogueJSK
Ha. I can imagine 1967Goat's neighborhood being peaceful and quiet, until an enormously loud sneese rips through the air.

Immediately, flocks of birds take flight.

Windows rattle.

Car alarms start blaring.

Babies wake from their naps and begin crying.

And in the distance... sirens.
September 16, 2020, 03:28 PM
1967Goat
^^^ LOL!
September 16, 2020, 09:48 PM
john crusher
Today at work I slipped and hit my nuts with a wrench.
I'd forgotten how much that can hurt !
September 16, 2020, 09:52 PM
ArtieS
^^^^ Enjoy it. You know you're not dead yet.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
September 17, 2020, 08:28 AM
vmtz
You know you're old when you get mail from the funeral home inviting you to coffee so you can discuss your funeral arrangements.

Vince
September 17, 2020, 09:42 AM
Leemur
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I got that beat. I twisted something in my left elbow. While I slept!
Shortly afterward, the Government sent me a brightly colored card that officially designates me as old.

I’ve done something similar to that also. Time to start looking at elder care facilities I guess. Mad
September 17, 2020, 09:21 PM
tatortodd

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.