SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People applying for jobs... Your resume, what were you thinking?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People applying for jobs... Your resume, what were you thinking? Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
So happy to read all the misery Big Grin I know I am not alone but reading these help remind me.

We lose about 40% due to our background checks now I understand if you have been in the industry for 10 years as tower climbing can draw in some rough and tumble types but the kids right our of Lineman or wind turbine school...they're like 20yo ...WTF did you do as a teenager to not pass Roll Eyes

I told my boss and VP that my goal for 2020 is to get back into a position that I never have to type the words "Human fecal matter" Eek or mention them in a meeting ever again.

bury your dead for pete's sake

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
Had 4 candidates set up for face to face interviews on Thursday.. all 4 no call, no show...what is going on??? I have not seen this before.

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post