SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Background check means three months of hand-wringing...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Background check means three months of hand-wringing... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Are you in the process with the SO? Patrol or Corrections?

Posts: 214 | Location: California | Registered: September 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Why would I have a rap about that? Oh, wait, you're trying to be funny? Got it.
Yeah, funny haha.

Is it a badge & gun carrying position?

I'm Rick James.

Posts: 35695 | Location: Around | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Fear not.

I had a clearance application take almost five years.

During which time I held an "interim" clearance.

The clearance was finally issued, and went into reinvestigation almost immediately.

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 25650 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
So...I called the my SO I have applied at and found out they misplaced my folder. This happens, just shoot off a friendly email asking the status of your background. It got my background check back on track.

Posts: 8890 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post