SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I really should not have been out in public today...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I really should not have been out in public today... Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Let alone traveling and trekking through airports. Being in a bad mood, lack of sleep, no wife to be embarrassed and no daughter to set the example for meant I had no patience of filter between my brain and mouth.

Dealing with the construction between the north satellite terminal gates and the main terminal at SeaTac to get my beer and clam chowder at Anthony's about sent me over the top. The millennial who parked herself right in front of the men's room entrance while texting on her phone.

The construction superintendent who decided to have an impromptu job site meeting blocking the escalators coming up from the train platform.

The snowflake mother throwing a fit at Anthony's that she couldn't sit at the bar with her toddler.

Then there was the twat waffle tweaker with the man bun walking down the aisle of the Alaska Airlines 737 right in front of me. He stops and informs the passenger in 21A that she's sitting in his seat. No, "Excuse me..." or, "Pardon me..." It was, "You're sitting in my seat, get the fuck out!"

Her significant other in the middle seat instantly comes up and states, "No these are our seats there must be some mistake." The reply was, "There's no mistake, I'm sitting by the fucking window! 22 fucking F is my seat."

I'd had enough of the asshattery from the man bun at this point.

"Hey buddy, you might want to watch some more Sesame Street and learn your letters a little better, 22F is on the other side of the aisle."

At least the flight attendant laughed and I got a free beer out of it.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Nice job, sir.
I'd buy you a beer for that!

God bless America.

Posts: 13494 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Two words. First and class.

It's well worth the extra money.

Posts: 20098 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Yes! The Old Fart On Campus is back! Yea !

I’d love to be able to go back and read those posts again.

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I am glad you did not let those clowns dampen your good nature. Wink

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Well said!

Posts: 3722 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You and the other gent were much nicer to bun boy than I'd have been....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: F12517,

Posts: 270 | Location: NorCal | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. You were much nicer than you needed to be.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why some people think the 'f' work must be used in every sentence.

Perhaps you hit the nail on the head - they need to watch more Sesame Street.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well played, sir. Well played.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
You did good and the beer was well deserved!

We need more people like you, to put the pub back, in public!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
I wish I could think and respond that quickly. Good job!

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Dumb bun idiot is lucky he didn't cross the line that would have resulted in the "Old Fart on campus" pulling a David Troung on his ass! Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16207 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post