SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Have you ever been to this gunrange
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you ever been to this gunrange Login/Join 
posted
shotgun Gif

http://www.radass.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Radass-Daily-Viral-Picdump-044.gif

Not quite this bad, but i have been to some sketchy ranges.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
How about this one:

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
How about this one:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p1Z-xVWPk6s" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Wow, that just. Wow.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Damn!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
shotgun Gif

http://www.radass.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Radass-Daily-Viral-Picdump-044.gif

Her trigger finger keeps pulling after the piece has exited.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
Would suck to anybody behind her. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The entire story is told in that .gif. I know everything I need to know.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I had ever gone there, I probably would not be going back.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's how they roll in the hood. Shoot the guy in front of you and knock the sumbitch out with the gun that's creeping up from behind.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:
That's how they roll in the hood. Shoot the guy in front of you and knock the sumbitch out with the gun that's creeping up from behind.

Lmao

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL! great .gif, but I suspect some friend has let her down.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately yes, they are usually shooting at the 52 playing card target.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know why the gangbangers hold their pistols horizontally, don't you ? Because that's the way they come in the box.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Hahahahahahahaha.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Is that doctored? I have a hard time believing the shotgun could fly straight back with so much force no matter how loosely it is held.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-shooting-range.html

Found this link with the background story.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vicariously Tactical
Picture of Mike729
posted Hide Post
It's that wooo WOOOO sound Big Grin

Posts: 1715 | Location: Tallahassee | Registered: August 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Is that doctored? I have a hard time believing the shotgun could fly straight back with so much force no matter how loosely it is held.

Looks suspicious to me as well.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Doctored or not. Thats funny to watch. Scary if real!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post