SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Amazon mistake.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon mistake. Login/Join 
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted
They sent me a toy (dynatrax) instead of a nebulizer!

Is this a cruel joke or just a simple, but inexcusable, mistake? Geesh

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Imagine the poor kid opening your package.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Mistakes happen. I've received the wrong items a couple times, over hundreds/thousands of orders. Amazon will get you straightened out.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Mistakes happen. I've received the wrong items a couple times, over hundreds/thousands of orders. Amazon will get you straightened out.

^ this. I don’t remember what I ordered, but I received a can of coffee which I would have never ordered because I don’t even drink coffee. Amazon fixed the issue quick with no problem

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post