SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Angry Dem/Trump Wasted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angry Dem/Trump Wasted Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted
I went to the Neighborhood Sports Bar for Friday dinner. I'm a regular there so I know a lot of the people. It's not a secret that I'm Pro 2nd Amendment, Conservative, Deplorable, Proud Trump supporter.

I was sitting at the Bar eating when another guy I've had a few Bar conversations with comes in and sits next to me. Not more then minute after he sits down he starts an Anti Trump rant at me. Keep in mind guys that I live in the SF Bay Area and I'm always out numbered.

After listening a bit I told him that he was an angry Democrat. He agreed with me and said "YES, I AM AN ANGRY DEMOCRAT!" I laughed at him and said, You know Trump is going to win again and KAG! in 2020. He angrily agreed with me Wink I could see his head was Trump wasted and exploding. He was angry at the Democrats too so I told him to #Walkaway Razz

Trump derangement syndrom is real guys...

I just wanted to have a couple beers eat dinner and watch a little sports but the libs just won't leave us alone.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
My previous strategy was to ignore these assholes (Heinlein and the teaching pigs to sing thing) but I'm having an increasingly hard time doing that. Ignoring them can be interpreted as giving consent to their silly shit.

Lately I've been firing back at them and it feels pretty fucking good. Smile

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lately I've been firing back at them and it feels pretty fucking good.

Maybe I should try that. I was talking to a new neighbor (in the music industry) & he started the Trump rant, "I hope Trump ill will & Fox news can go to hell". All in one sentence! I just listened while thinking what a narrow minded ass he was.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'd like to have a civil conversation with a liberal, but in this day and age it just isn't possible. Truth, facts and logic just bounce off their thick and deranged heads, so what's to be gained by trying. I'll just walk away.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Mock them.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Use logic and common sense. They can't deal with either one.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Use logic and common sense. They can't deal with either one.

Both will be ignored by leftists. Their asinine "logic and common sense" is all that matters to them. You can argue all day that 2+2=4, but they will argue 2+2=13.

I can't argue with a moron who truly believes Trump is a white supremacist and racist, who believes Trump is a stupid and incompetent fool, who truly believes Trump will suspend elections to stay in power for life. It's like arguing with a 5 yo child.

Engaging with a leftist in hopes of "winning" an argument or to convince them to our side is an utter complete waste of time and breath.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys sound like my brother.

He goes one day a week to a certain bar. The other days, he goes to another.

The first bar is where they play CNN on the tv all day long. Most of the patrons live in the county seat and are slight of brains.

He kept his mouth shut when they kept going on about Trump did this or he did that and how he should be tossed out of office.
For a long time he said nothing, and one day he said he snapped and ranted for 20 minutes. Everybody in the bar could hear him how he tore them up for "assuming" Trump was guilt of everything from russian collusion to cracking the Liberty Bell, when they gave obama a permanent pass.

He was a Green Beret in '68/69, but since has only done bottle curls while the years have aged him.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
If you elect to engage an angry Trump-hating Goddamned Communist Democrat, you had better be prepared for violence.

I do not trust any angry Trump-hating Goddamned Communist Democrat.

In fact I no longer trust

* Angry Democrats
* Any form of Trump-hater
* Goddamned Communists
* Democrats of any persuasion.o

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not discuss politics in bars, because I cannot be armed there. Demoncrats are violent too often now. No more talking, just force if necessary. They are not subject to reason. And I am packing a Mossberg Shockwave in the car for when the bear spray fails. They're all fucking psycho, and then there are the minority flash mobs that pop up from time to time.....

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
just ask them if they are really mad at Trump or is it that they just realized that a majority of Americans just don't believe in the same ideas on how to run the country that they do....

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post