SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Home door lock / latch springs prevent door closing
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home door lock / latch springs prevent door closing Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
I try not to slam the doors. I just want them latched. Why they make latch springs strong enough to keep doors from latching is beyond me. I want the Wolff Gunsprings reduced power version in all my doors.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Strange, I want door springs that actually keep the door open so it doesn't close back on my leg as I'm getting out of the car.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I am with you 110% on car door springs. Sometime in the 90s I think those reliable beefy car door hinge engineers must have died leaving us with the wimpy car stay open springs we have now.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5050 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post