SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck. Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted
Pick up my WWI Moser Signal Corps Watch from service, running sweetly. Get home, the envelope containing it falls out of my pocket. Crystal shatters! Fuuuuuu Mad. Luckily no other damage, back to the Watch Dr.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kz1000,

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Damn, that truly sucks!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
I've come to hate jackets and pants that have shallow pockets. Don't know if this was the cause of your problem but I've had close calls with phone slipping out especially while sitting.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I bought a new radiator once for a Pontiac I had.
Took it out of the box to make sure it was the right one, and it fell over onto something and jabbed a hole in it. The guy just looked at me and smiled.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I can't believe you did that...

man... I'd kick myself if it was me...

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19658 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I can't believe you did that...

man... I'd kick myself if it was me...

that's why the good Lord didn't design our knees to bend the other way.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post