SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    This Rock The Vote BS..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Rock The Vote BS.. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
I just exploded via email to some misguided female Carolyn Dewitt from Rock The Vote. Twisted lady asking me to march with her twisted children in Washington about gun violence. I gave her a damn good ear full. Told her not to email me again. I refuse to take blame for some screwed up kids killing each other. No thank you. I was born a free American, that's how I will live and thats what I stand for. I got many a good years to enjoy shooting and, I'll just make it my duty to teach young people about Our 2A birth rights. So I will.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Preach it brother!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I cant recall how the email contacts began with the site Rock The Vote. Had something to do with electing our new President. Now they seem to have found a new political issue to bother people about. Like a 180 degree turn.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you, my sentiments exactly.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post