SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Liberty Mutual Ads
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberty Mutual Ads Login/Join 
posted
Like many of us, I'm spending more time in front of the TV. If I see one more of their commercials with that disgusting looking emu, I'm going to throw a brick at the screen. I was insured by them for over 60 years and they were a good company but they and their ads have gone down hill faster than a roller coaster. Much happier now with USAA both the company and the ads.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm over all their stuff. Stoopid Emu AND the "Libbity Bibbity" actor bit. They need a new ad management company-yesterday.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Agreed snd let’s add:

Medicare advantage ads,
Geico,
Etc

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m starting to fall in love with Flo.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I like how they say "only pay for what you need" as if it were something unique. You get to pick and choose your types and amounts of coverage and deductibles from any insurance company. (Subject to lender requirements if financing.)

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Liberty biberty, cut!

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:

Best check your temperature. You undoubtedly have a fever and a touch of delirium. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
Personally, I'd rather listen/look at the emu than hear about drugs that DON'T HAVE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE other that "ask your doctor. . . .". If I have to ask my medical provider about a drug THEN HE/SHE MUST BE IGNORANT ABOUT WHAT DRUGS TO USE FOR A DIAGNOSIS.

Tinyman

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
LIBERTY! LIBERTY! LIBERTY! LIBERTY! I heard ya the first time. That jingle took a lot of thought. Not.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:

You need to get outta the house, bro!

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sure, it may have seemed funny in the group meeting, but damn! Seems like the louder the advertisement, the stupider the target audience.

How many times are they going to repeat the same shit? How stupid do they think we really are? Can I buy your cheap crap without downloading the app?

Ol' Joe is going to get you all the benefits you deserve! Five Percent!!! Five Percent!!! Five Percent!!! Say what? Five Percent!!! with your fucking Capital One Walmart card!

Truck ads screaming about a deal on their latest jewel! Yay! Do we still get the drum brakes and the lousy frame?

When the ad says it is the best (insert second rate car brand here) EVER! does that mean next years model is really going to suck?

Nothing says how well the medicine is going to work like spontaneous uncontrollable diarrhea! That sounds like fun! I wanna play too... Not!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they are endlessly repeated. I would guess that Liberty Mutual customers could get a real break on insurance costs if Liberty Mutual would stop paying for national air time.
And I love the "protect yourself from HIV" pill they advertise now. Corona Virus? No pill. Evidently its not trendy enough yet. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Y'all need to have a cocktail and flip on over to ESPN2. aka OCHO8.

Last weekend I thought I'd had a stroke but no, Juggling Dodgeball and Stupid Robot Battle League are actually things.

And I though reruns of 1996 basketball was crazy.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tinyman:
Personally, I'd rather listen/look at the emu than hear about drugs that DON'T HAVE ANYTHING WORTHWHILE other that "ask your doctor. . . .". If I have to ask my medical provider about a drug THEN HE/SHE MUST BE IGNORANT ABOUT WHAT DRUGS TO USE FOR A DIAGNOSIS.

Tinyman

Entertain yourself. Look up the price of any of those tv drugs on Goodrx. You will be amazed!

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

Best check your temperature. You undoubtedly have a fever and a touch of delirium. Smile

Ehh.. could easily do worse, compared to the emu. Big Grin
You got to look at the big picture... she gets paid 50k for each commercial and records 3 to 5 a week, usually all in one day. I could over look a lot for a spouse that made 150 to 250k a week... at least for a while!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm amazed that they have a drug to prevent HIV so people can continue to engage in high risk behavior. I always thought the solution was to not have anal sex or share needles. Silly me.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:

You need to get outta the house, bro!

And lockup those pets and farm animals first. Smile

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only pay for what you need.
Then when you have a claim, you hear.
You didn't pay for that.

Posts: 10 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hahaha! You guys are killin’ me!
I feel like Marlon Brando in, “Street Car Named Desire” FLO! FLO! FLO!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeavqyDYQtQ

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post