SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Liberty Mutual Ads
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberty Mutual Ads Login/Join 
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
That damned emu is so creepy looking,

Is that bird a real critter, or is it CGI’ed? I’m thinking CGI.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
These commercials are the exact reasons that I DVR all shows. If it's cloud based dvr'd (Sling TV) I fast forward thru, for the local channel broadcasts I have an OTA DVR that automatically jumps thru the commercials without you having to do it manually.

It seems that with some shows they're more commercial breaks than actual show footage, and every 10min's or so, that drives me crazy.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
"What did you call me? My name is Daryl"

This one cracked me up. Big Grin

Jim
Yes, it was mildly amusing the first time. The 163rd time, not so much.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They’ve finally made a series of commercials that are more annoying than all the the Progressive commercials.

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Just think - they actually decided to pay someone to produce those and they keep spending money having them aired. That says a lot about their marketing department.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Like I said, it's their most successful ad campaign of all time. So I think it says more about the people that would buy insurance based on these types of ads.

Posts: 6345 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now here’s a good insurance commercial from Geico.

https://youtu.be/DGtLDpgmMWI

Posts: 3335 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post